Redmi 10 in the year 2022 was launched in the global market all weekend. The newly launched phone by the Xiaomi brand is supported by a Media Tek Helio G88 SOC, coupled along with 4GB of RAM.
- The Phone has a 6.5inches Full HD+ display screen along with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Along with the setup of Quad rear camera, by a 50MP primary sensor.
- It is based on Android 11 along with MIUI 12.5 out of the box.
The specification is like the existing Redmi 10.
Redmi 10 availability
Redmi 10 was revealed through a post on Xiaomi blogs but does not specify where it is available to purchase. There is no mention of the cost of the Redmi phone.
Some more featured specifications are mentioned below:
- It comes in three color options: Sea Blue, Carbon Grey, and Pebble White.
- It is available in two configurations:
- 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- It gets Reading Mode 3.0 as well as Sunlight Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and has a 405 PPI megapixels density.
- It has a Media Tek Helio G88 SOC, coupled with 4GB of RAM and Arm Mali G52 GPU.
- For selfies and videos, it has an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- It has a 50MP primary sensor along with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide along with an aperture of f/2.2- and 120-degree field of view, and 2MP depth and macro sensor with an aperture of f/2.4.
Connectivity options, include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port.