Garware Technical Fibres Ltd. (Formerly Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd.) is one of India’s leading players in the technical textiles sector. Established in 1976, the company today is a multi-divisional, multi-geographical technical textiles company and is known for providing world class innovative solutions in high performance aquaculture cage nets, fishing nets, sports nets, safety nets, agricultural nets, coated fabrics, polymer ropes and geosynthetics.
Garware Fibres at a Glance
- Pioneers of synthetic cordage in India
- Global presence with customers spread across 75 countries
- ISO 14001-2015 and 9001-2015 Certifications by BVC, UK
- R&D Unit recognized by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Carries ICRA’s ‘AA’ rating indicating strong financial stability
- Awarded ‘Star Export House’ status for many years
- Received the largest sports goods and sport nets exporter award from the Sports Goods Export Promotion Council, sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India.
- A dividend paying Public Limited Company since inception. Listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
- Management of the company is overseen by the Board of Directors headed by Chairman and Managing Director Mr. Vayu R Garware
- Day to day operations are managed by a team of experienced professionals having techno- commercial expertise with a vast industrial and marketing experience.
Garware Technical Fibres Mission
Provide innovative, application focused solutions to enhance value of their customers globally.
Garware Technical Fibres Values
- Continuously improve their products & services to become preferred partner of our customers.
- To own the process of delivering results with entrepreneurial spirit & joy of working in an empowering environment.
- Enhance stake holder value through profitable growth in sales & earnings.
- Enhance the family bond with the employees & business partners through fair & equitable dealings as well as constant communication.