Samsung Galaxy F23 5G India is going to launch on 8 March. The purchasing of the phone is done via Flipkart and the official website of Samsung. The company said the smartphone is a good product for “accelerated customer needs in gaming and content streaming.”
Samsung Galaxy F23 is the successor to Galaxy F22. The phone is featured with two specific new qualities:
· a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC,
· a display with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Specifications:
· The leaks have confirmed that the smartphone has a triple rear camera setup, also Infinity V display.
· a full-HD 120Hz display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 SoC is featured.
· include 6GB of RAM and runs on Android 12.
· a 6.4-inch HD+ AMOLED display and a refresh rate of 90Hz.
· powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage.
· packs a 6,000mAh battery that can support up to 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G price in India (expected)
According to the announcement the Samsung smartphone will be priced under Rs. 20,000.
For optics, the Galaxy F22 featured a quad rear camera with a 48-megapixel primary sensor. There is a 13-megapixel selfie camera in the front.