A room with a view is a treat. But to have a view overlooking landscaped vistas from wherever you look out is a veritable feast for the eyes. Tucked away in a plush green nest of 8.5 acres, but within walking distance to Bangalore’s largest tech parks around ORR, each home at Rohan Iksha is tastefully designed for a life less ordinary. Created for effortless cross-ventilation, the entrances flood each room with light, while the rooms themselves are designed to leave no space unused.
At Rohan Iksha, the intention was to give every unit a view on both sides, either E-W or N-S. The buildings are placed mostly along the periphery so that large landscaped courtyards are created which are filled with amenities for all age groups. The dimensions of the court are modulated such that the units do not look into each other. The double and triple height openings below some buildings help in creating two continuous central green spines interlinking the entire project, allowing an uninhibited view of the natural surroundings and better circulation of light and air. The external facade also has a variation to break the monotony and increase the aesthetic appeal.
- Granite platform with SS sink.
- Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 2 ft. height above platform.
- Provision for fixing water purifier.
- Washing arrangement with water line and drain.
- Ceramic tile flooring and dado up to 3 ft. height
- Wooden flooring in master bedroom.
- Vitrified tile flooring with skirting for all rooms.
- Ceramic tiles for toilets, balconies and attached terr
- Elegant main door with polished veneer on both sides.
- Premoulded internal flush doors.
- UPVC doors for the balconies.
- Premium quality fixtures & fittings.
- UPVC windows with mosquito mesh