Redmi 10 India launch is set for 17 March, Xiaomi brand revealed on Thursday.
- The latest smartphone is teased to come along with a water drop-style notch display.
- It is equipped along with a Qualcomm Snapdragon SOC that is two times faster than the previous generations.
- It is teased to have a Dual Rear camera setup, along with a 50 MP primary sensor.
- It was unveiled last year.
- The Brand announced its new upgrade as the smartphone.
Redmi 10 India launch details
Redmi India’s new account on social media introduced the launch of Redmi 10 in the country. Xiaomi has sent a media invite for the launch.
Xiaomi has created a microsite to tease the launch of the smartphone in the country. This suggests that the India model of this phone could come with a distinct list of specifications over what were also available along with its global variant in the last year. The smartphone appears to be different from the Redmi 10 2022 that came in the month of February with another difference over the original variant.
Redmi 10 specifications
In India it will feature a water drop-style display notch. This is unlike the global Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 2022 both have a hole-punch display design. The new smartphone is teased to have a 6nm Snapdragon SoC — different from the global models that both have the MediaTek Helio G88 chip.
- It will feature a water drop-style display notch.
- This is unlike the global Redmi 10 2022 and Redmi 10 both have a hole punch display design.
- It is teased to have a 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon SOC – different from the variant.
- Both the phones have Mediatek Helio G88 chipset.
- Along with the setup of a dual rear camera, with a 50 MP primary sensor.
- Both the models in the global market launched along with a Quad rear camera setup via both the smartphones carried a 50MP as the primary sensor.
- It is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.