RealMe 9 Pro 5G series is reported making its way to the market soon. The launch date is yet to be confirmed by the Chinese phone brands, according to a leak, it will make its global debut on 15 February. It is said to comprise both the model:
- Real me 9 Pro
- Real me 9 Pro +
It is expected to reach the Indian market a day after the European Launch.
- It comes along with hole – Punch display designs
- It comes in three color options: – Sunrise Blue, Aurora Green, and Midnight Black colors.
- Both the smartphones are expected to carry along with the triple rear camera.
Abhishek Yadav on Twitter posted a leaked image of the phone to suggest the global launch of the handsets. He claims that both the phones would make their way to the global market on 15 February.
As per as, by Mysmartprice, it will be holding a program on 16 February to unveil both the phones in India. It is expected to tease the handset’s Indian arrival soon.
Real Me 9 Pro specifications
- It’s a display of 6.59 inches along with a refresh rate of 120Hz,
- It is likely to pack an under the display fingerprint,
- It could be supported by a Snapdragon 695 5G SOC,
- Paired along with 6GB or 8GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage
- It packs a 5,000mAh battery backup and 33W charging power.
Real Me is also expected to give a triple rear camera to the devices. To comprise a 2MP tertiary sensor, a 64 MP primary lens, and an 8MP secondary. For the front camera, it could pack a 16MP primary shooter.
Real me 9 Pro+ specifications
- The phone has a 6.43 inches Full HD + AMOLED display along with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- It’s packed with a Media Tek Density 920 SOC.
- It has 8GB and 256GB of RAM and internal storage respectively.
- It has a triple rear camera.
- It has an 8MP, 2MP secondary sensor, and 50 MP Sony Primary sensors.
- The capacity of the phone is a 4,500mAh battery backup.
- It carries a 16MP taking selfies camera sensor at the front camera.