This smartphone was launched on Thursday in India. It comes with an Octa core Snapdragon 870 SOC and features a 120Hz display. It carries a triple rear camera and is powered by Dolby Vision tech and Dolby Atmos. The phone is also a rebranded model of the Redmi K 40S that debuted in China in the month of March. It will be complete with devices such as Motorola Edge 30, Samsung Galaxy A53 and iQoo Neo 6. Its sites are against Xiaomi Mi 11X that was also launched in the year 2021 along with a competitive listing of specifications.
Poco F4 5G cost in India
- Its cost in India started at INR 27,999 for the base model 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The smartphone comes in 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage at INR 29,999.
- The 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage at INR 33,999.
- It comes in two color options: – Night Black and Nebula Green.
- It will be going on sale from 27 June via e-commerce platform Flipkart. Launched many offers including a discount of INR 1,000 SBI card holder can additionally available INR 3,000 discount.
- Redmi K40S was also launched in China at the starting cost of CNY 1,799 (approx. INR 21,000) for the 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The phone has a display of 6.67inches Full HD+ display of 1,080 x 2,400 megapixels. It has a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a sampling rate of 360Hz.
- The display includes DCI gamut and has been HDR10+ on Amazon Prime as well as Dolby vision powered on Netflix. It is supported by the QUALCOMM Snapdragon 870 SOC with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- In addition, it is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It comes with the setup of a triple rear camera that houses a 64 MP sensor, with a lens of f/1.8 OIS. It is also including an 8MP ultra-wide shooter and a 2MP macro.
- It comes with a 20MP selfie camera with a lens of f/2.4.
- It comes along with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The storage does not power expansion via a micro-SD card slot.
On the connectivity, it contains NFC, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type C Port. Sensors on board are also inherited like ambient light, proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope. It is a side mounted fingerprint sensor.