Social distancing might have has kept us physically apart from our friends and family, but technology has definitely helped bring us closer in these tough times. Microsoft aims to help everyone stay connected – because life’s better when we get together!
Microsoft Teams, a chat and collaboration platform for all, is already a leading solution for working professionals. Now you can also connect with your family and friends through Microsoft Teams. You can download the iOS, Android, or desktop app to get started today. The new features are designed to ensure easy and prompt conversations with the people you care about. Have a look!
- Use Teams in Marathi: You can use Microsoft Teams in your local language – Marathi! You will have access to all features of Teams, and you can any time change the language back to English. The app also allows you to listen to your messages received in Marathi.
- 24-hour free calling: With Microsoft Teams, you can now speak to 300 people for 24 hours straight! Don’t worry about your phone bills with Microsoft Teams. Nonstop, long calls are what we want during the pandemic.
- Video calling: A quick way to connect with your loved ones is by starting a video call. The video call links on Teams can be shared with anyone – even if they don’t use the app. Your friends or family can join a meeting using any device or web browser.
- Together Mode: Now you can feel like you are in the same room as your loved ones with Together Mode. With this feature, you can turn any regular video call into a shared virtual environment. Coffee Shop, holiday place – choose your favourite virtual environment!
- Start chatting: You can start chatting with your contacts as you start the app. You can send personal messages to any one from your contacts or even start a group chat. Name your group chat to keep yourself organized. Even if someone you add does not use Teams, they can still see and respond to all chats via SMS text messages.
- Go to the polls: With the Polling feature on Microsoft Teams, you can easily make decisions with your friends or family. Post a poll in your Teams chat, and quickly gather feedback on what to order for dinner or when to connect for Grandma’s birthday party!