The second phase of the 10-days lockdown in Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad and surrounding villages will start from tomorrow, July 19 (Saturday). For the last five days only milk selling was allowed.
Now following services will be allowed from July 19:
- All grocery stores, all groceries and wholesalers, will open from 8 am to 12 noon.
- Locations of all groceries and wholesalers Market / Adat Vegetable Market / Fruit Vendors / Weekly and Daily Markets / all these places will open from 8 am to noon.
- Mutton, chicken, fish shops will open from July 19 to 23 from 8 am to noon.
- E-commerce services by Flipkart, Amazon etc will start.
Guidelines for essential things which are already allowed:
- Milk vendors will be allowed to distribute milk at home
- All private and public medical services will be available at regular intervals for veterinary services.
- All hospitals will remain open.
- All medical shops will be open 24 hours a day.
- All Courts and Offices of State Government / Central Government will operate with limited employees (10%) as per govt order dated June 29. No pass required by them for travel. They need to keep identity card with them.
- Government petrol pumps and company-operated petrol pumps will open from 9 am to 2 pm. They will only supply fuel to government vehicles and essential services vehicles.
- The LPG service will be as per the Home Delivery Gas Distribution Rules.
- Transportation of industrial and other goods will continue as per Government Rules.
- Newspaper, media offices will continue to operate as per Government Rules. Newspaper distribution to be done from 6 am to 9 am.
- Tankers supplying water will be allowed as per rules.
- Institutional quarantine/isolation, COVID care centres to operate.
- All nationalized and RBI approved banks will operate as per the rules. But customers will not be allowed to go to banks. Other customer services of the bank such as online, cash delivery service, bank ATM service will continue.
- Court staff, officers, Judge, Advocate, Govt. Employees, Doctors, Anganwadi Workers, ASHA workers, newspaper and media staff, pharmaceuticals and medical shop staff, dairy farmers, essential services like agriculture, fertilizers, gas distributors, water supply, police, fire brigade, municipal corporation employees, revenue department as well as employees assigned to the containment zone, will be granted permission to use four-wheelers, two-wheelers. All these employees/officers will have to keep their identity card, vehicle documents and Aadhaar card.
- Pharmaceutical, food processing, export-oriented industries suppliers (contractors) can continue to operate with earlier permission given by MIDC. Those who have not got the permission can apply on MIDC web portal.
- IT companies can operate with 15% employees.
- Care takers of senior citizens, patients allowed to work.
- Home delivery of essential commodities, medicines allowed 8 am to 10 pm with permission from police commissioner office.
- No person allowed to go out except medical emergency. If anybody is found walking/using vehicle then cases will be registered. Also, the vehicle will be seized and driving license cancelled.
- All employers have to ensure that their employees have downloaded Aarogya Setu app.
- For using vehicle or going to workplaces which are allowed, employees will have to apply for travel pass on punepolice.in if he/she is residing in Pune city police jurisdiction.
- People from Pimpri Chinchwad who want to travel outside PCMC will have to apply on covid19.mhpolice.in
- For industries in PCMC they need get pass from PCMC by sending email to email@example.com
If anyone is found violating the lockdown order, the FIR will be registered against the person for offences under section 188 of the Indian Penal Code, Epidemic Diseases Act, Disaster Management Act.