HP announced updates to its Pavilion line-up, which showcase the company’s commitment towards a more sustainable future for the planet with the head-turning HP Pavilion 13, HP Pavilion 14, and HP Pavilion 15 Laptops. The new device line-up is the company’s first consumer notebook range that uses post-consumer-recycled and ocean-bound plastics. The Pavilion range comes in a unique tonal color-blocking design feature 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
The new Pavilion notebooks feature the use of post-consumer recycled and ocean-bound plastics in the construction of the speaker housing – and its use in these devices is estimated to keep approximately 92,000 plastic bottles out of the oceans and landfills. The outer boxes and fiber cushions used in packaging the new devices are also 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable. The laptops are also EPEAT Silver registered and Energy Star certified.
Today the PC is an essential tool for everyone, including GenZ who are now spending more time on their PCs than ever before, and over half of them are using the PC more than their phones. They are using their PCs to connect with friends and family, stay entertained, and learn in digital classrooms. With their needs in mind, the newest Pavilion series delivers stellar performance, an immersive entertainment experience, and the mobility required to accommodate how and where they use their PC.
“The PC today is an indispensable part of our lives, with several use case scenarios emerging from various consumer groups. HP’s innovation engine focuses on staying ahead of the curve and deliver devices that empower our customers to achieve their potential. As market leaders, it is also our commitment to build a sustainable future for the planet. The new Pavilions deliver powerful performance in a youthful, colourful premium design, making them accessible to everyone to stay connected, entertained, and learning, ” said Vickram Bedi, Senior Director, Personal Systems – HP India Market.
Sustainability continues to be a key focus for HP across the full portfolio of PCs and solutions. The new Pavilions feature the use of post-consumer recycled and ocean-bound plastics and its use in these devices is estimated to keep approximately 92,000 plastic bottles out of the oceans and landfills. The outer boxes and fiber cushions used in packaging the new devices are also 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable. The laptops are also EPEAT Silver registered and Energy Star certified.
Playful and Unique Design for Today’s PC User
The latest Pavilion PCs are inspired by art. Featuring clean lines and sculptural elements with attractive hourglass edges, users can easily open the device from all three sides. As part of the Pavilion redesign, these devices feature a 3D seamless metal chassis to eliminate parting lines on the device for a sleek, clean look and feel. The AED finish in ceramic white color comes with its own advantages delivering best balance in terms of reliability and colorful effects on metal chassis.
The Pavilion 15 sports an 86% screen-to-body ratio (STBR), and x/y dimensions across all three devices have also improved gen-over-gen. The displays have a three-sided micro edge bezel, with the Pavilion 13 offering a Full HD display, and the Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15 offering either an HD or Full HD panel. The devices are also Microsoft High Dynamic Range (HDR) streaming capable, with High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) preinstalled on FHD panel options for a richer, more colorful viewing experience. HP is powering the entire range with 16GB RAM/512SSD and FPR to enhance the overall user experience.
The devices also come in four unique color combinations. All platforms will offer natural silver, and ceramic white color combinations; the Pavilion 14 also features a tranquil pink color combination; and, the Pavilion 15 will offer four different color options including fog blue.
Perfect for students, all the PCs feature an edge-to-edge keyboard, a larger, more modern, precision touchpad for multi-touch support and easier navigation, and a secure log-in with the optional fingerprint reader.
Power Your Fun with Premium Performance, Blazing Fast Connectivity
Whether powering through online coursework or streaming the latest trending show, the Pavilion PCs offer best-in class-mobile productivity and rich, immersive visuals with the new 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics. The Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15 offer the option of up to NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 graphics
Other features include:
- Accelerated access to files and better storage performance: All three devices offer optional dual channel memory technology and optional Intel® Optane™ Memory with PCIe SSD standard up to 1TB .
- Battery life: Easily power through the day on the newest Pavilion laptops, with up to 8.5 hours of battery life on the Pavilion 13, and up to 8.75 hours on the Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15.3
- Adaptive Battery Optimizer helps preserve the battery health and prolong tis lifespan for uninterrupted productivity
- The ports needed to stay productive: The HDMI 2.0 port easily connects an external 5K monitor, and a versatile SuperSpeed USB-C® port supports data, display, and power delivery.
- Stay connected with faster speeds: With Wi-Fi 6, the Pavilion PCs enable up to four times faster maximum Wi-Fi speeds and 75% lower latency.
- Quick access to the PC anytime: Open the laptop for an instant wake from sleep with HP’s Modern Standby to receive email, notifications, and stream music while in a lower power sleep state.
- Great video and audio experience for today’s new normal: HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O deliver a rich, authentic audio experience, and the HP Wide Vision HD Camera features an 88-degree, wide-angle field of view to video chat in crystal clear detail.
Pricing and availability:
Available at all HP World stores and online store.hp.com/in, the new HP pavilion portfolio is priced as follows:
- HP Pavilion Laptop 13-bb0075TU with available at a starting price of INR 71999 in 13” screen size , Products available in i5 and i7 variants with 1TB SSD colors: Silver/Ceramic white
- HP Pavilion Laptop 14-dv0053TU available at a starting price of INR 62999, in 14” screen size, Products available in i5 and i7 variants with 1TB SSD colors: Silver/Ceramic white and Tranquil pink
- HP Pavilion Laptop 14-dv0084TX available at a starting price of INR 67999, in 14” i5 GFX powered with Iris Plus GFX Color : Silver
- HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eg0103TX available at a starting price of INR 69999, in 15” i5 GFX powered with Iris Plus GFX Color: Silver/Ceramic White/Fog Blue