Samsung has recently announced an offering on its Galaxy M52 where the cost of the phone was slashed by up to INR 9,000. Nowadays, Galaxy M32 from the year 2021 is the phone to get a cost cut in India.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 has got a cost cut of INR 2,000.
- The 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage model can be purchased for INR 12,999 and the 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage model can be purchased for INR 14,999.
- These were amounting to at INR 14,999 and INR 16,999
- It comes in two color options: – Black and Light Blue.
- It’s not clear whether this is a temporary and permanent cost drop.
- The phone has a display of 6.4inches Full HD along with Brightness Mode of 800 nits and a refresh rate 90Hz.
- It is supported by MediaTek Helio G80 chip set coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage which will be expandable through micro card Slot.
- Along with the setup of Quad camera, with a 8MP ultra wide angle with an aperture of f/2.2 , a 64MP primary ISOCELL sensor and a 2MP macro and depth sensor .
- For taking selfies and video calling, the smartphone has a 20MP camera .
- The battery capacity of 6,000mAh along with 15W charging power . The smartphone delivered 40 hours of talk time , 130 hour of music playback and 25 hour of video playback .
- It runs on Android 11 along with One UI on top on the side . It comes along with Dolby Atmos power while using earphones for a sound effecting .
- The smartphone measures 160 x 74 x 9mm and weighs 196 grams .
- On the connectivity, its features are Wi-Fi 802.11 ac , Dual 4G Volte , GPS /GLONASS , Bluetooth 5 version , 3.5mm audio jack and USB Type-C Port .