Saarthi Group, is a joint firm of Swapnil S. Shende & Nilesh V. Shende. Saarthi Group is one of Pune’s leading construction firms known for a modern and vibrant architect in Pune. They deliver exquisite projects at very promising locations. With a vision to elevate the quality standards of planning & execution, crafting the finest living spaces is their focus. They have made thousands of happy customers that have bought houses with the collaboration.
They have built properties over 2 million sq. ft. of area that include residential and commercial projects. The total of 25 unique projects they have taken in their account with another close to 2 million sq. ft. on the cards. It is constantly adding new illustrious projects to the city Pune. The project of Saarthi group spread across posh locations of the city such as Paud Road, Kothrud, Aundh, Baner, Pashan, Bhandarkar Road, and Model Colony. The builders are developing their new project in Bavdhan, Baner, Kothrud, and Hinjewadi which currently acquires 1.2 million sq. ft. of land.
They have earned spectacular success and garnered with so many awards like, ABP Young Achievers, Real Estate Young Achievers and Silicon India award in 2014, Paryawaran Gruha, etc. Saarthi Group is a living example of how your visions shape into reality.
The company core purpose is to enhance the standard of life through landmark creation
The company vision is to consistently deliver premium projects that surpasses existing market standards
- The company believe in CREATING VALUE to all associated with everyone
- The company have a HARDWORKING and COMMITTED APPROACH
- The company believe in continuous improvement
- The company are DISCIPLINED and the value time
- The company believe in GROWING TOGETHER
- Shilp, Kothrud.
- Satin Hills, Saarrthi Samrudhi
- Satin Hills P1/P2, Bavdhan
- Saarrthi Samrudhi , Kothrud
- Saarrthi Aarav, Kothrud
- Ideal Square, Kothrud
- Radha Krishna, Appa Balwant Chowk
- Managing Director: YOGESH R. SHENDE
- Chairman: ABHIJEET V. SHENDE
- Director: SWAPNIL S. SHENDE